The Company’s operations began in 1921. Organized as a partnership and located in Topeka, Kansas, the Company was known as Carrothers Brothers Construction. In 1925, the partnership between the brothers was dissolved and a new partnership was formed. In 1940, this partnership was dissolved and H.H. Carrothers formed Carrothers Construction Company.
In 1945, the Company moved to Paola, Kansas and in 1949 Carrothers Construction Company was incorporated. The organizational structure was changed to a limited liability company in 1997. In our nearly 100 year history we have completed over 300 projects in thirteen states valued in excess of a quarter of a BILLION dollars!