Marshalltown Family Aquatic Center
We teamed with Larson & Larson Construction of Des Moines, Iowa and procured this project through our joint venture company, "Construction Ventures LLC". Larson & Larson Construction along with Welker Construction of Marshalltown were responsible for the building construction and site utilities, while Carrothers Construction Company LLC was responsible for the pools and related mechanical systems.
The new outdoor Aquatic Facility included:
- A combination lap/ diving/ shallow pool having a water surface area 11,064 square feet.
- One lazy river having a water surface area of 6,319 square feet.
- One-meter springboard
- Water slides and water spray features
- Sun- shades and benches
- Themed concrete play features
- Deck bridges
- 2,460 square foot bathhouse building.
- 1,920 square foot filter building.
- 1,024 square foot staff building.
Total Water Surface Area of Pools: 17,383 Square Feet
Owner: City of Marshalltown, Iowa