Clive Aquatic Center
We teamed with Larson & Larson Construction of Des Moines, Iowa to create a joint venture company "Construction Ventures LLC". The joint venture approach gave us the advantage of having a local general contractor to handle the site work and building package components of the project. This allowed us the opportunity to focus on the pool construction and mechanical aspects of the project on which we excel.The new outdoor Aquatic Facility includes:
- A shallow pool - water surface area of 6,270 square feet.
- A lap pool - water surface area 4,060 square feet including diving area and plunge area.
- A lazy river water surface area of 5,700 square feet.
- One-meter springboard
- Water slides & water spray features
- Themed concrete play features
- 5,097 square foot bathhouse/concessions/ office/admissions building
- 2,805 square foot filter building
- 1,944 square foot special events building.
Site paving improvements include a 195-stall concrete parking lot, access drives, sidewalks, decks, and mowing strips.
Total Water Surface Area of Pools: 16,027 Square Feet
Owner: City of Clive, Iowa